Tottenham 23-year-old issues warning to Everton striker Lukaku

Everton are determined to ensure Romelu Lukaku doesn't leave this summer with Farhad Moshiri likely to play a key role in determining the striker's future.

According to the Liverpool Echo, Everton believe he is worth £100million after his outstanding season that has seen him score 24 Premier League goals - the most in the top flight.

The Belgian has scored 12 goals in his last 10 appearances and is on course to claim the prestigious accolade if his stellar form continues.

Everton may rather Lukaku join United, but it seems the player prefers to re-join Chelsea.

Last week it was reported that a £70m bid was being readied by the London side for Lukaku but it looks like that just won't cut it. Diego Costa has been linked with a summer exit from Stamford Bridge, and with an impressive record in the Premier League to boast of, Lukaku could become a top notch replacement for the Spain striker.

'Pokemon GO' gives Zuckerberg AR dreams; Facebook to venture into AR
Ever since Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel turned down Zuckerberg's attempt to buy his company, Facebook is on a copying spree. He also added that Facebook is developing Camera (read Facebook Camera) as the first augmented reality platform.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz will not run for reelection in 2018
Chaffetz now serves as the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman, where his actions affect the whole country. The popular Congressman was involved in Utah politics for many years before winning the state's House seat.

Tatts Group receives Pacific Consortium's takeover offer
Respective boards for Tabcorp and Tatts had already unanimously recommended sealing the deal between the two gambling operators. Tatts shareholders will control 58% of the enlarged entity, with Tabcorp's shareholders holding the remaining 42%.

West Ham have struggled for goals this season - Michail Antonio is the club's top scorer with nine goals - and Brady said in her column for The Sun that Lukaku was among the players they had made a move for.

Whatever happens with Lukaku we have to place our faith in Moshiri to do what's best for the club.

However Everton are determined to keep hold, and considering Lukaku still has over two years to run on his current deal they are under no pressure to sell and will demand a huge fee if they are to cash in.

"I'm subscribed to everything you can think of: Chelsea TV, Manchester United TV, Real Madrid TV".

Related news